January 17, 2007

tears in my heart

sometimes life is hard.
sometimes we need a hand to hold.
sometimes someone needs to help us to our feet.
sometimes we cannot make it on our own.

but I have you to pick me up.
I have you to lead me forward.
I have you to show me how.

throughout my life people have come and gone, teaching me different things and making me who I am today.
some of these people leave their mark subtly, and others make a large impression.
YOU have made one of the largest impressions of all.
YOU understand my heart.
YOU have held my hand and guided me and pushed me, all as i have needed.
Without YOU, I don't know where I would be.
I have tried my best to be there for you, as you have been there for me.
I wish there were something I could do to show you how much I appreciate and adore YOU.
No words can express how I feel.
No song gets it quite right.
No poem has enough love.
I love you beyond words, notes, or prose. Thank you for all you have done for me, your friendship has been imeasurable and so very significant to me. thank you.

No comments: