February 1, 2008

more than you wanted to know

i thought my readers might want to know who i am, outside of the blogging world. so i've re-vamped one of those email forwards with a bunch of random questions (great idea, right! right?) those of you who know me in real life may even learn something.
here goes:
1. What's your name? Angela Ann
2. How did you get your name? My sister claims she named me (she was 5.5 at the time), but my parents don't remember it that way...so it's uncertain how I got my name. I was originally going to be named Marguerite after my two grandmas, but politics got in the way.
3. Do you like cheese? yes, i do, very mush so.
4. Your favorite song? i like lots of songs, my fave right now is a country song: my little darling is a firecracker (real catchy)
5. Do you get nervous to speak in public? depends on the situation. even if i am nervous, i like the thrill of it, which is opposite of everyone else in my family (well, my brother is ok about it)
6. What's your favorite food? mmm, pasta! pretty much any kind of pasta.
7. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love all the festivity and togetherness.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? sometimes i drink coffee (but it has to be 1/2 caffeine or less...or i get shakey) most days i drink hot tea.
9. Can you do push ups? i could do a couple of them correctly
10. Is your bathroom clean? usually
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my pearl & diamond ring i bought in hawaii. i also love my amethyst earings my sister gave me for being in her wedding (except i lost one & am really sad about it)
12. Favorite Hobby? is eating a hobby? ok, cooking is my fave.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? HA! I don't have one.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? i don't think so. but i do loose my train of thought pretty easily (a trait I got from my mom)
15. When's your birthday? February 27th
16. Funny story about you being born? I asked my mom if I was an oops, she said "maybe to your dad, but I planned you." so i asked my dad, he replied "your mom wanted a third child & I wanted a new pickup truck. well, here you are...and you remember my truck, right?" Don't worry, he followed up with "I got the best of both deals!"
17. Any near death experiences? I don't know if they are near death, but 2 funny-odd stories. 1) when I was 2 my brother and sister tricked me into climbing into the dryer and my brother held the button while my sister turned it on - i went around 3 times. 2) again when i was 2 (it was an adventurous year for me) i begged to sled down the hill by myself, but since i was so light i went a looong ways past the bottom of the hill and went underneath a semi-trailer parked in the parking lot.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. a pedicure, desert, and and tacos.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, tea, and milk
20. Current worry right now? i'm not really worried about anything, i'm excited for my trip
21. Current hate? how dry my skin is from the winter weather
22. Favorite place to be? with friends
23. How did you bring in the New Year? had friends over and fondued.
24. Where would you like to go ? Italy is #1 on my list. Also: the caribben (which is where I'm going tomorrow, so that works out nicely), New York City, Sweden (to see M&S next year, maybe)
25. How would you describe your personality? a bit crazy, loud, king, caring, and adventurous.
26. Do you own slippers? i do, but i usually don't think to put them on
27. What are you wearing? black jeans, grey short-sleeve sweater, and a red long sleeve shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? i never have (id be afraid of slipping right out of bed)
30. Favorite color? a bright one! like red, blue, green
31. Would you be a pirate? I would! But I'd rather be a mobster
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? none if anyone else is home, because i sing at the top of my lungs.
33. Favorite girl's name? i can't tell you that!
34. Favorite boy's name? I don't really have one.
35. What's in your pocket right now? nothing, i dont really carry things in my pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? actually, me telling k a random story about me spilling orange juice.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? ooh, flannel sheets with puppies on them. so. comfy.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? i fell into the boards during hockey warm-ups, and the door was open. my neck slid down the rough plastic on the door frame. i had a huge red/purple bruise and swollen neck for days! i looked like someone threw me down the stairs.
39. Do you love where you live? i do love my house
40. How many TVs do you have in your HOUSE? 5, but one is not plugged in.
41. Who is your loudest friend? do i count? if not, my sister
42. Who is your most silent friend? my roomie
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? i am starting to think yes.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? of course
45. What is your favorite book? just one? um, a prayer for owen meanie by john irving
46. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate or salt water taffy
47. Favorite Sports Team? Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey
48. What do you want played at your funeral? that's morbid.
49. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies or anything sports-related
50. Do you have a favorite flower? i don't discriminate in the flower category

No comments: