i didn't have anything to write about, i just kinda started writing. snack attack is the title, because i'm always hungry. particularly hungry at work, not so much at home. odd.
i guess i can list some odd things about myself.
- i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first cut into the fresh peanut butter jar. I don't know why, but I LOVE IT!
- i spilled orange juice on the carpet at my parents new house for the second time in like 2 weeks (the house was only about 3 months old) and i told my dad i'd move out if he wanted me to (luckily, he didn't) - oh, i was about 23 when that happened
- in college, i fell off my bike trying to jump the curb, guess i'm not strong enough to pull my bike up
- i used to always trip going UP the stairs.
- my brother gave me the unfortunate nick-name of "melon" when i was in grade school...it stuck through college until i finally told him how much i hated it.
- i've been given the nick-name Martha from some college friends - because i'm clean & love to cook
- i'm addicted to tv. i can remember crap that happened on sit-coms, but not what i read in the newspaper at lunch today
- in college i became a pseudo-vegetarian (a real thing, according to betty crocker). i ate mostly noodles and rice for 4.5 years...oh, still do.
- most of the time, i need background noise from the tv or radio to concentrate
- i'm a slow runner, but a good athlete. during a softball game, my dad once said to me: i don't care if you are going to carry that piano on your back, but make the guy playing it get off.
- i keep my arms straight & hands pointed out, like a little airplane, when i run the bases
- most of the time, i stop eating because i'm bored...not because i'm full
- i rarely drink anything with my meals
- i think i have the worlds shortest legs (in proportion to the rest of my body)...mostly because i have a long torso.
- i can sing the entire song from the 1980's kit kat commercial
- i loathe baby corn. it's just so unnatural to me.