- Dark Knight was the best movie I saw over the weekend. (Ok, it was the only movie I saw over the weekend, but it was a very good, intense, and satisfying flick.)
- Laughter and good friends are very good for the soul.
- Running an extra half mile can feel like a great accomplishment.
- I finished re-decorating my bathroom, and I'm very, very pleased with the results.
- Even working on something fun, can still feel like work.
- Smiling at someone can make a very big difference in their day...in my day.
- We all need to believe in something, in life, in love, in friendship.
- Life is hard and everyone faces trials. That's why we have friends and family to help us through.
- I believe that doing good is rewarded in multitude.
- Laughing out loud, even when you're by yourself, makes things even funnier.
July 22, 2008
10 Things Today
Posted by Anonymous at Tuesday, July 22, 2008