February 18, 2009

it's all good

Hi friends.
I was all set to write two other posts.
1) a recap of my saturday night at the Urban 4H Step Show Competition... although, it's an experience that I feel I really cannot accurately put into words. If you really want to hear about it, just ask me. I'll do my best to describe it. It's like nothing I have ever witnessed before, but the comroderie, spirit and excitement truly warmed my heart.
2) sleeping patterns and oddities. I thought it might be a fun little quip-post. Maybe I'll come back to it another day.
So, on to today's post... are you ready for it?
here comes...
this morning on my way to work, I was listening to a local radio station (95) who had callers telling of good things in their lives. People's stories ranged from losing weight, to being pregnant, being happily married, even breaking up with boyfriends. It made me think of several of the very, very many happy things I have in my life. I thought I would list a few of my good things and ask that you do the same. No good thing is too small or too big. Happy Wednesday, all!

1) my family
2) my friends
3) owning my own house
4) good health
5) my niece & nephew
6) plans to visit friends in Sweden
7) upcoming birthday celebration plans
8) opptimism
9) knowledge & where-withall
10) the means to live on my own

No comments: