May 8, 2009

killing time

65 things you've been dying to know about me:

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I shampoo my hair after standing under the hot water for a long time.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
a dull red - Lake Superior Duluth hoodie

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again.
definitely!

4. Do you plan outfits?
sometimes, but mostly for holidays and special events

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
over-tired, my eyes kinda burn

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
the HOLD button on my phone

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I rarely remember dreams, so idk.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
no, but I usually say HI to the randoms in the hallway at work.

9. What are you craving right now?
Chipotle and Jimmy Johns

10. Do you floss?
I know I'm supposed to, but I do not.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
sauerkraut

12. Are you emotional?
very.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
as an annoying child, yes

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick it, i hate the cold ouch of biting it

15. Do you like your hair?
i do. it's growing out and finally fitting into a respectable pony tail.

16. Do you like yourself?
i do. that's not to say i'm not always trying to improve, though.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
depends on who's buying

18. What are you listening to right now?
actually, nothing, I'm too tired to re-start iTunes

19. Are your parents strict?
they were more strict with my older siblings than with me. They certainly had rules and expectations, but I don't know that I'd call them "strict"

20. Would you go sky diving?
YES. I really, really want to go.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I used to like it a lot. Haven't had it in years.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've met a few pro athletes, Warren Moon, Chris Carter

23. Do you rent movies often?
not very often, usually I watch what's OnDemand, if anything

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
do silver push-pins count?

25. How many countries have you visited?
US, Canada, Mexico, and several Caribbean islands (various countries)

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
a long, long time ago, in a land far, far away

27. Ever been on a train?
no, I haven't

28. Brown or white eggs?
white eggs

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
i do.

30. Do you use chap stick?
yes, I even have Justin Morneau chapstick...thank you Wine, Women, & Baseball

31. Do you own a gun?
I do not. I've never shot an actual gun either.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
yes, some days I'm decent, some days I'm not

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
not sure yet

34. Are you too forgiving?
yes, until you push me past my breaking point, then it's a hard, next to impossible recovery.

35. Ever been in love?
check

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't really have a bf. is that wrong?

37. Ever have cream puffs?
yes. so delicious.

38. Last time you cried?
i think last week during Grey's (haven't seen this week's yet)

39. What was the last question you asked?
can you make my computer print?

40. Favorite time of the year?
spring... I love the smell of fresh air and growing things

41. Do you have any tattoos?
nope

42. Are you sarcastic?
sometimes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
no

44. Ever walked into a wall?
sure have

45. Favorite color?
green, but I like anything bright

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
not in a "I hate you" kind of way, but yes.

47. Is your hair curly?
yes, but I usually wear it straight

48. What was the last CD you bought?
probably Queen Latifah - The Dana Owens Album, she sings jazz and is amazing!

49. Do looks matter?
yeah, but personality is more important

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
i don't think so

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
no, but I think cell phones are a money-racket

52. Do you like your life right now?
very much so

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
sometiems

54. Can you handle the truth?
i can.

55. Do you have good vision?
after lasik, i see 20/20

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
i probably dislike 3+ people, but I don't know that I hate anyone.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
most days I talk on the phone

58. The last person you held hands with?
Ryan

59. What are you wearing?
jean capris, sandals, and a pink t-shirt

60.What is your favorite animal?
pet - dog, zoo - penguin

61. What's your favorite snack?
poststickers

62. Do you have a job?
i do

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
dinner and drinks last night

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes, to escape the police while at a party in college

No comments: