October 20, 2009

just say it...

I'd like to try a social experiment, please, if you will participate (by "you" I mean anyone who reads this). Thanks.

1. Think about someone (you don't have to tell us who).
2. In the comments section - write your favorite thing about that person, words or wisdom, or something you want to share. It can be simple (like I like your smile), or more complex.

You can even comment as an "anonymous" person, if you'd like.

Any participation is much appreciated.
Best, Angie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are honest and loving, always willing to do something for someone else.

doahleigh said...

You're daring, dashing and delightful. I learn so much from you.

Anonymous said...

You always know how to make me laugh.

Snap said...

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

Ben said...

You and I share a brain. This is hilarious as often as it is disturbing. Yet it is also comforting to be on the same wavelength as often as we are. You're a great friend.