October 29, 2007

looking forward...

last weekend was decent. i had friday off (a much needed mental holiday). i pretty much slept in and watched tv all day, yes, all day. it was fantastic. with so much stress and running about at work for the past several months, i was exhausted. because of my being so busy over the last few months and running about, i had a hard time catching up on sleep and rest over the weekends, i was plain-old worn out. so the sleeping in and entire day of laying on the couch was much needed (and i might add, certainly deserved). Saturday night, i donned my greatest costume yet and headed out on the town. it was a pretty fun night out.

i'm really hoping my trial costume-run and day-o-resting from last weekend have prepped me for the upcoming weekend. friday night i'll be venturing off to see Kelly Clarkson in concert. SOOO EXCITED. she better sing Since U Been Gone...so my friends and i can sing along at the top of our lungs...in tribute to our dear friend, jennie, who is off peace corpsing in paraguay (wow, i miss her). saturday night brings my halloween celebration to a close - i'm headed off to a costume party at a good friend's house. should be lots of fun! some people are still undecided about their costume, and some are being very secretive. non-the-less, this group of friends always has a good time when together. and i can't wait to see the crazy costume ideas that i'm certain some of them have planned.

that's my story, for now...but don't worry, this isn't the end...

1 comment:

Jane Johnson said...

Yay fun weekends. I too am super excited. Hope I don't pass out before midnight on Saturday :)