September 19, 2008

I <3 the Classics!

I can't recall what I was thinking about the other day, but it brought to mind one of my all-time favorite compliments. Jerry Maguire said it to Dorothy in the movie "Jerry Maguire."

He picks her up for dinner, and is astounded "Wow. That's more than a dress. That's an Audrey Hepburn movie."

There's something so classic, yet innocent and heart-felt about that statement. I mean, really, what girl wouldn't love to be compared to a fashion icon and high-class dame such as Audrey? Um, this girl certainly wouldn't argue.

All afternoon I've been listening to an all 80's radio station on iTunes. Kinda funny how most of these songs bring me back to the 3rd grade. I was just listening to "Betty Davis Eyes" which is what made me think of the Audrey Hepburn quote. You've gotta love the classics.

Happy Friday, kids!

No comments: