1. two days until Christmas. I'm done shopping. Gifts are wrapped and under the tree.
2. Gave my first Christmas gift last night. It was much appreciated.
3. Gearing up for 4 straight days of Holiday Cheer and Celebration.
4. This is the snowiest Christmas I can remember in recent history. I spin out just about every day, driving. (I'm getting tired of snow-driving.) I'm not a bad snow-driver, I'm actually quite good...but, I have a light car and there's lots of snow.
5. I'm the most excited about giving my nephew and sister their Christmas gifts.
6. I made breakfast for my co-workers last week, they loved it.
7. Good friends are in town from across the pond, can't wait to see them. Holiday friend party on Friday, always a good time.
8. I passed my class!
9. A few of my holiday wishes have come true, particularly the health and wellness ones!
10. I watched basketball and didn't hate it. I actually learned something. (Maybe it was the company.)
11. the work website is up and running. it's been a long-time coming, and continues to be an on-going process, but it's up!
12. I have my wonderful family and fabulous friends to be thankful for and celebrate the holidays with. For both, I am beyond greatful.
Happy Holidays, all.