April 10, 2009

Fr-Fr-Fr-Friday!

This week has been really busy, but a lot of fun.
Last weekend my brother was in town. I hadn't seen him since Christmas, so it was great to spend time together. He also brought home his girlfriend, who I got to meet for the first time. I'm happy to say that she's a pretty cool girl. I give her the Angie stamp of approval. After two family dinners and a family lunch over the weekend, I entered into the week full-steam ahead.
Monday night I got a couple hours of work-for-mom in, after a short walk/run.
Tuesday night I went to a fantastic Twins game, with free tickets I got at Target Saturday morning. Bottom of the 9th, two outs, nobody on and the Twins were down by 2. After 3 walks, and a great hit, they ended up winning the game! It was very exciting!
Wednesday night's Twins game (which I was also at) proved to be very entertaining as well.
Thursday night, I spent some time with a couple of girlfriends, drinking wine and eating cheese. What more could a girl ask for?
Spring softball starts up next week. Team America is playing an exhibition game against some friends. We are hoping that our one practice will prepare us for the upcoming season. Luckily, most of us continue our drinking year-round.
Ok, so this post is a little lame.
I'm looking forward to Easter weekend, though. Hopefully getting out of work early. Planning on enjoying LOTS of the wonderful sunshine. Having breakfast with my Gram and making something yummy for myself for dinner on Sunday. Happy Easter weekend!

No comments: