November 28, 2010

conclusion

ok, so I sent my nasty-gram (2nd) email to the customer service department of wavee.com. I included threats of contacting the Better Business Bureau and Attorney Generals office about deceptive trade practices... oh, and I may have mentioned that I consulted with my attorney (they don't need to know she's my sister). Oddly, I received prompt response (within minutes, rather than the day it took for my first email's response). The email reply stated they were sorry about the confusion and would refund my money 100%.

Well, thankyouverymuch. Sad that it took some legal jargon and threats to get this situation taken care of. Glad that it's going to be fixed. Although, I'm not counting chickens yet, the refund has not been made yet. Let's see when those eggs hatch.

No comments: